Fluid Controls Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1974 by the late Dr. Y.E. Moochhala, a Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering from Northwestern University, USA. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the company has a state-of-the-art 22,000 sq ft manufacturing facility at Pune and an associate Group Company - Hyd-Air Engineering Goa - based in Western India.
Fluid Controls has four decades of expertise in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high performance instrumentation products. Fluid Controls is a premier supplier to onshore and off-shore oil and gas installations, process and power plants and railways in India. Our international clients are located in the USA, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia.
Fluid Controls offers clients customized solutions based on analytical formulations, 2D / 3D modelling and Finite Element Modelling and Analysis. Our developments and solutions are tested in-house in a state-of-the-art laboratory at Pune.
Fluid Controls offers clients a complete range of instrumentation erection hardware, ranging from instrumentation fittings, valves, manifolds and air headers to DIN pipe clamps, SAE flanges and condensate pots. No competition is tough for us, we are leading the domain as a professional Tube & Pipe Fittings Manufacturer, Supplier & Exporter. We also offer clients pre-fabricated instrument hook-ups which are a convenient way of eliminating impulse piping by using sandwich construction valves. As part of our special product range, Fluid Controls has developed high pressure needle valves, a range of gas valves for turbine applications and block and bleed valves.
The company is certified with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14000, ISO 18000 and has obtained PED Certification. Fluid Controls has product certifications for BS 4368: Part IV 1984, ASTM F1387-99 (2005), MSS-SP-99 for valves, ball valve certification under API 607 and Fugitive Emission for valves.
Research & Development
Our innovation and process-focused team constantly challenges our existing product portfolio. The team and develops new products and upgrades existing products to benefit our customers. We use the concept of "Design for Six Sigma" as a platform for Product development and follow a well laid out procedure for all our developments. Our expert Techno-commercial team always keeps the end user in mind and works closely with customer for their customized product offerings.
Our uncompromising attitude to quality, and our quest for excellence, has ensured that we have grown from modest beginnings into a sizable operation and considered as a reliable Tube & Pipe Fittings Manufacturer. We offer complete component traceability and all material is regularly checked and thoroughly approved either in house or by authorized laboratories. Test results and other documentation are maintained to produce a case history for future reference.
The team at Fluid Controls Pvt. Ltd. is a diverse family of engineers, technical experts, and technicians, each with a wealth of experience. Despite the difference in backgrounds and experience, the team has one thing in common: Total Commitment to Client Satisfaction
- Quality Management System : ISO 9001:2015 for Fittings, Valves and Manifolds
- Quality Management: ISO 9001:2015 for Pipe Clamps, Flanges and Hydraulic Fittings
- Certification under European Pressure Equipment (PED) Directive for Fittings
- Certification under European Pressure Equipment (PED) Directive for Valves & Manifolds
- Quality Management System : ISO 14001 for Fittings, Valves and Manifolds
- Quality Management System : ISO 18001:2007 for Fittings, Valves and Manifolds
Product / Type Test Certifications
- ASTM F 1387-99 (2012) Type Test for Double Ferrule Fittings
- CNG High Pressure Testing for Fittings Double Ferrule Fittings
- Interchangeability Certificate For Double Ferrule Fittings
- Helium Leak Test Certificate 10-11 for Double Ferrule Fittings
- MSS-SP-99 Type Test Certificate for Valves & Manifolds
- Design Verification Certificate for Instrumentation Valves
- Fugitive Emission Testing of Valves ( ISO 15848-1)
- Fire Safe Certification for Ball Valves (API 607/ISO 10497)
- CV Test Certificate for Check Valves
- Hydrostatic pressure up to 58,000psi. Pneumatic testing up to 20,000psi
- Vacuum Test for vacuum up to 750mbar
- SCADA Multi Test bench covering:
- Burst Pressure Testing
- Hydraulic Impulse and Vibration test
- Temperature cycling
- Corrosion Resistance of plating as per ASTM B840 : 2002 by salt spray method ASTM B117
- Stress Corrosion test as per ASTM F 1387.
- Flexure Fatigue and Rotary Flexure
- Tensile Pull Test
- Cracking pressure up to 5kg
- Reliability Testing Machine-100000 Cycles
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) and Ultra Sonic Testing Machines available in house.
Heavy Electricals Ltd.
Turbine Research Establishment
of India (Dept. of Quality Assurance) - DGQA
Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Farmers Fertilisers Cooperative Ltd.
& Toubro Ltd.
Thermal Power Corporation
Science & Technological Laboratory
Power Corporation of India Limited
& Natural Gas Corpn. Ltd.
& Development Establishment (Engg.)
Authority of India Ltd., Bhilai & Bokaro
Engineering India Limited